For your Chocolate muffins you need:
Chocolate muffins dough:
- 150g dark chocolate
- 120g butter
- 150g wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100g sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- 250g (ca. 8pcs.) eggwhite
- 100g sugar
- 400g water
- 160g water
- pinch of salt
- 1000g butter
- 100g icing sugar
- italian buttercream
- festive sweets (for Halloween/Easter/Christmas)
- food colors
- Some Massa Ticino/Fondant
Let`s get started!
Delicious Chocolate Muffins:
. You can also add all remaining ingredients (liquid). Let everything in the mixer stir well. Now you fill your ground in your prepared muffin forms. Enter your muffins for about 20-30 minutes in the oven. Let them cool, and then give you your forms.
- Grease your muffin tins and pre-heat your oven to 160C°.
- Then melt your chocolate with the butter in the microwave.
- Now put all of your dry ingredients in your mixer and stir briefly with a whisk.
- Add all the remaining (liquid) ingredients.
- Let everything stir well in your mixer.
- Then you can fill your muffin-dough into your prepared muffin tins.
- Let them bake for about 20-30min.
- After that, when they have cooled down, you can put them out of your tins.
- Cook 400g sugar with the water to 119C°.
- Meanwhile you whip up your eggwhite with 100g of sugar and a pinch of salt in your kitchen machine.
- As soon as your water-sugar mixture reaches 119C° and your egg whites are creamy (this should ideally happen exactly at the same time) you can put your water-sugar mixture slowly into the beating eggwhites.
- Let this beat until it has cooled down a bit.
- For your buttercream you beat your butter (your butter should have about 20C°/room temperature) with the icing sugar until its frothy.
- Now you mix both (your eggwhite-sugar mass and your butter-icingsugar mass) until well blended.